Community Food Bank Of Nj
The Community Food Bank of New Jersey is the state’s largest food bank. We provide food for 15 out of 21 New Jersey counties. Distributing over 85 million meals last year, maintaining pandemic service levels. Our mission is to fight hunger and poverty in New Jersey by assisting those in need and seeking long term solutions. Hunger exists in every community from the poorest to the most affluent.
The Community Foodbank of NJ is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to provide operational and consultative support on major cross functional technology and process initiatives managed through our Program Management Office. In this role, you will report to our Senior Director of IT.
As a senior business analyst, you will use your expertise in Microsoft Dynamics to support the delivery of technology initiatives across the organization: Operations, Network Relations, Programs, Development and Finance. This role is focused on systems and applications at the enterprise level and it requires sharp skills in requirements gathering, process mapping, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Gather and write business requirements for assigned business units, diagraming current and future state process.
· Translate business needs into key functional documentation; Create and deliver appropriate training, and communication around discoveries
· Develop recommendations and strategic approaches based on key findings, anticipating, and communicating risks.
· Build and executing test plans of changes and new development including but not limited to creation test scenarios, execution of unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
· For defined initiatives, function as project manager including planning, discovery, development, testing, refinement, and deployment of technical solutions.
· 3 + years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
· 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform
· Bachelor’s degree in a business, technical, scientific, or related discipline
· Experience with systems development life cycle activities to manage, plan, design, implement, test and deliver information systems and strategies
· Experience leading the systems solutions discussions and extracting and documenting data infrastructure requirements
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and to understand their needs through excellent listening and effective written and verbal communication
To apply for this job please visit www.whatjobs.com.