New Era Technology
401K with a match
28 paid days off including company holidays
5 different Flexible Spending account options
Join New Era’s growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000customers. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.
SUMMARY: New Era Technology is looking for you to take the lead as an experienced Project Manager for our Fort Wayne Indiana Office. The talent you have to deliver the quality implementation of small, medium and enterprise projects is what we are looking for. Your ability to take the reins and lead our teams to the completion of projects that are both within budget and timeline is paramount in New Era’s continued growth and success in the marketplace.
· Professionally perform all duties as outlined on the current Project Manager Checklist (current list attached) for each and every installation
· Maintain project profitability
· Verify scope of projects with Sales and Customer.
· Coordinate pre and post installation meetings.
· Communicate with customer as needed.
· Coordinate work flow and schedule internal staff and subcontractors for all installations.
· Schedule resources.
· Secure and deliver appropriate closeout documentation to Closeout Coordinator.
· Learn all necessary software: Microsoft CRM, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Work to achieve 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
· Other duties as deemed necessary by management
· Responsible for timely and accurate submission of all paperwork associated with all installations
· Assist in inventory control as needed
· Locate sales opportunities through installation contacts
· Provide periodic reports as requested by Management
· Participate in Employee Reviews as requested
· Work towards goal of 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
· Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
· Site visits as necessary
· Act as main client contact for installations.
· Manage the details associated with multiple projects, emergent changes, and making confident decisions that will impact project completion and the bottom line.
· Attend project meetings as required.
· As required, meet with the install team and client at site to reconfirm expectations.
· Monitor installation progress through site visits and daily reports.
· Verify client’s satisfaction with the installation.
· Work towards improving professionalism of installation staff and our reputation in the marketplace
· Must have excellent organization, supervisory, managerial and leadership skills.
· Must have proven multitasking skills and can work under extreme pressures.
· Must have excellent analytical and computational skills.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· CTS certification from AVIXA
· An ability to use discretion and good judgment regarding sensitive or confidential information
· Proficient with computers.
· Quick thinker with experience in a leadership role.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of audiovisual experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English
Ability to travel to client sites
Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects
Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
Regularly understand the speech of another person
Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00
PM. However, required work hours may vary depending on business needs.
TRAVEL: Some Travel Required
To apply for this job please visit www.whatjobs.com.