This Graphic Designer role is for the dynamic management group that brought you the Concepts COYO TACO, 1-800- LUCKY, and The Oasis Wynwood.
Coyo Taco is Miami’s freshest Mexican street food experience. At Coyo Taco, guacamole is smashed to order, and tortillas are handcrafted on-site in an authentic Mexican tradition. Vegetables are farm fresh and locally sourced. meat and seafood are naturally raised and humanely treated. Offering an upbeat spot with a hidden bar for margaritas made with house-brand tequila to all guests. staying true to our todo fresco, or ‘everything fresh’ philosophy, our ingredients are 100% natural.
1-800-Lucky food and venue A 10,000-square-foot food hall in the style of a hip, Asian market with indoor and outdoor seating and a booming soundtrack of hip hop. Seven vendors hawking pan-Asian dishes from ramen to Vietnamese sandwiches encircle an open dining room that is also flanked by two full bars and a karaoke lounge.
Oasis Wynwood will be Miami’s new cultural epicenter. Where everyone will come to experience a reprieve from the concrete jungle in The Oasis’s sprawling courtyard, which features six premier outdoor dining destinations and outdoor nightlife at the 75-foot Tower Bar” featuring rotating art installations. We will have weekly live performances, including top music artists, and cultural events with a focus on art and neighborhood programming, plus retail pop-ups, and a bevy of other events, all in an expansive outdoor setting. With an eclectic blend of food and beverage concepts, nightlife, and live performances, The Oasis will be a 35,000 square foot heavily landscaped courtyard and the destination for lunch to late night and everything in between.
COME JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND GROUP!!
What will you be doing?
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing all digital media and video content throughout all company concepts. Including maintaining and upgrading current and future designs, while building the brand platform, look, and feel through all projects.
What’s in it for you?
· Generous employee discount
· Health, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· FMLA Leave
· Holiday Party
What we’re looking for:
· Someone who can create all digital content, video and various print materials.
· Develop still graphics and digital animations.
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
· Generate ideas and concepts for all digital and video ads.
· Work in a high-paced environment, while constantly multitasking.
· Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude.
· Someone who brings fresh ideas, new technologies, and inspiration to the team.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
· Minimum two years of experience creating/designing content for a brand.
· Video development and production skills are a strong plus.
· An advanced proficiency of traditional, digital, and web interface design skills.
· A strong portfolio displaying visuals, web work, animations and a variety of interactive projects.
· You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location.
To apply for this job please visit www.whatjobs.com.