* Able to communicate with internal and external customers about product lines and workflow, including but not limited to design principles, printing and converting processes.
* Work with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
* Provides outstanding customer service through both oral and written communications.
* Maintains existing customer relationships and works to create and foster new customer relationships.
* Prepare and processes request for quotes, orders, and sample requests.
* Prepares and manages job change order request as needed
* Prepares customer art files for proofing and press readiness
* Communicates fully with internal and external customers and follows-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, and other tasks.
* When appropriate, advise customers on best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
* Communicate customer order requirements to the operational value stream in a concise and articulate manner.
* Monitor Jobs in the system for accuracy
* Prepare finished jobs invoices to submit for billing
* Other duties as assigned.
* Communicates in a professional manner
* Outgoing Self-starter who can work independently
* 3-5 years experienced in the Printing industry as it relates to customer relationships, their requirements with relation to job planning, logistics, proofing, and billing.
* 2-3 years of desk top graphic design experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Ect. Ability to work in templates, make minor copy alterations of single to 4 color process work.
* Sales administration experience preferred
* Proficient with a computer and MAC. Experienced in the Microsoft Office suite of software, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP, and or an ERP and CRM systems preferred.
* Ability to think quickly and solve problems
* Attention to detail is a must
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.whatjobs.com.